The system works as follows:
- Administrator may login to the system.
- He may then manage and check employee salaries due date and payment to be made.
- The system also keeps track of inventory coming in.
- An employee login is also present for customer billing.
- As the employee enters various services, the system calculates the bill and generates the bill.
- This customer data is also separately stored in a database.
- As the system is fully automated, it does not require human efforts in calculating bill and maintain customer’s detail.
- Also it maintains records of all the employees along with their salary information so there would be systematic way of payment.
- Saves efforts and time and it is cost-effective.
- Requires large database
- The admin has to manually manage the inventory section in the system like what item have been used or sold and what items are coming.